Pain Scored was developed to use validated pain diary questions to monitor the daily benefit and harm of opiate and pain therapy. Powerful reports can help clinicians answer these critical questions:
- Is my patient taking the medicine as prescribed?
- Is my patient having a benefit with therapy on their pain?
- Is my patient having a functional improvement?
- Is my patient having a better quality of life?
- Is my patient being harmed by their opiate medication?
- Is there evidence of a dosage ceiling or opioid induced hyperalgesia?
Pain Scored solves these problems. It helps you monitor treatment efficacy. Data could be used, for example, to look at the need add adjuvants, alter therapy, or consider genetic testing. For compliance, you can require that patients do assessments on a frequency you determine in order to get refills. It can help deter and monitor diversion.
These are questions all physicians have but cannot easily answer in one office visit or with traditional pain diaries. Pain scored gives you simple reports that can help you answer these questions!
Want to learn how to bill for patient monitoring? Ask us how below.