Pain Scored was developed to use validated pain diary questions combined with monthly assessments to monitor the benefit and harm of opiate and pain therapy. Reimbursement can add revenue to your practice! More important, powerful reports can help clinicians answer these critical questions:
- Is my patient taking the medicine as prescribed?
- Is my patient having a benefit with therapy on their pain?
- Is my patient having a functional improvement?
- Is my patient having a better quality of life?
- Is my patient being harmed by their opiate medication?
- Is there evidence of a dosage ceiling or opioid induced hyperalgesia?
Pain Scored solves these problems. It helps you monitor treatment efficacy. Data could be used, for example, to look at the need for adding adjuvants, alter therapy, or consider genetic testing. For compliance, you can require that patients do assessments on a frequency you determine in order to get refills. It can help deter and monitor diversion.
These are questions all physicians have but cannot easily answer in one office visit or with traditional pain diaries. Pain scored gives you simple reports that can help you answer these questions! Pain Scored also allows for remote depression screening, pain medicine questionnaire, and cognitive assessments.
Want to integrate patient monitoring into your practice and add over $100 per patient per month in reimbursement using five different codes? Contact us to develop a package to assess your needs and reimbursement options based on your specific CPT codes. White labeling options exist as well.
Ask us how below.